Meccanica Borroni

Meccanica Borroni

About the company

The company was founded in 1956 by Attilio Borroni under the name of Officina MECCANICA BORRONI Attilio and was one of the first companies
in Italy to produce quick couplings and swivel joints for hydraulic applications.

Established as an artisan company, it retained this philosophy even after 1980 when the children joined the company and considerable
production and organizational changes were made: from that year, the company changed its name to MECCANICA BORRONI.

In 1983 MECCANICA BORRONI bought their first CNC lathe and in just a few years replaced all of the lathes with CNC models from some of the best manufacturers, reaching a high level of product quality and great flexibility. By the year 2000 a new phase of technical and structural innovations had begun: a larger range of quick couplings was produced and work began on building the new factory; a significant stake was also acquired in a turnery with multi-spindle turning machines.

In 2002 the new operational headquarters opened in Uboldo (Va), ensuring efficiency, functionality and realization of the development programs.

CLOSE